Kids Wushu Class 幼儿武术启蒙班 (4-6 years old)
This class is a specifically designed system of self-defense using all parts of the body in a fun way for 4 to 6 years old young children, helping them with balance, coordination, listening skills, discipline, and respect. A great way to burn off extra energy.
• Establishing discipline and courtesy in the child. The structure of respect is built into Kungfu(Wushu) instruction.
• Builds confidence and character by providing the child with control over his/her body.
• The movements of Kungfu(Wushu) develop coordination and increased strength and flexibility, which are very important during the growing years.
Youth Wushu Class 少儿武术课 (7-12 years old)
• Improve self-defense, focus, discipline, respect
• Training Wushu fundamentals (Fist, Palm, Punch, Kick, Stances, Cartwheel, Front roll, Jump Kicks)
• Develop Motor Skills (speed, strength, balance)
• Develop fundamental movement skills (running, jumping, spinning)
• Learn agility and coordination through Wushuand teamwork
• Experience the variety and versatility of Wushu movements
Teens/Adult Wushu Class 青少年/成人武术课 (13 & up)
Our Teens/Adult wushu program is perfect for all levels. It is an excellent class to get in shape and learn effective self-defense and relieve stress built up throughout the days.
• Our goal is to prepare your Teenager physically, mentally, and socially for college or university.
• Enhance your physical ability through Wushu stretching, coordination & endurance training
• Improve your health and reduce the risk of developing several diseases
• Learn aerial kicks through Wushu aerial movements
• Learn Wushu Weaponry and various styles of open hand routines (Longfist, Southern Fist, Spear, Stick, Straight Sword, Broadsword, Pudao, Nine Section Whip, Nunchaku, Fan, Double sword etc.)
MARTIAL ARTS PERFORMANCE