top of page
Kids Wushu Class 幼儿武术启蒙班 (4-6 years old)
This class is a specifically designed system of self-defense using all parts of the body in a fun way for 4 to 6 years old young children, helping them with balance, coordination, listening skills, discipline, and respect. A great way to burn off extra energy.
• Establishing discipline and courtesy in the child. The structure of respect is built into Kungfu(Wushu) instruction.
• Builds confidence and character by providing the child with control over his/her body.
• The movements of Kungfu(Wushu) develop coordination and increased strength and flexibility, which are very important during the growing years.
Youth Wushu Class 少儿武术课 (7-12 years old)
• Improve self-defense, focus, discipline, respect
• Training Wushu fundamentals (Fist, Palm, Punch, Kick, Stances, Cartwheel, Front roll, Jump Kicks)
• Develop Motor Skills (speed, strength, balance)
• Develop fundamental movement skills (running, jumping, spinning)
• Learn agility and coordination through Wushuand teamwork
• Experience the variety and versatility of Wushu movements
Teens/Adult Wushu Class 青少年/成人武术课 (13 & up)
Our Teens/Adult wushu program is perfect for all levels. It is an excellent class to get in shape and learn effective self-defense and relieve stress built up throughout the days.
• Our goal is to prepare your Teenager physically, mentally, and socially for college or university.
• Enhance your physical ability through Wushu stretching, coordination & endurance training
• Improve your health and reduce the risk of developing several diseases
• Learn aerial kicks through Wushu aerial movements
• Learn Wushu Weaponry and various styles of open hand routines (Longfist, Southern Fist, Spear, Stick, Straight Sword, Broadsword, Pudao, Nine Section Whip, Nunchaku, Fan, Double sword etc.)
MARTIAL ARTS PERFORMANCE
bottom of page