Martial Arts Experience
• Martial Arts practitioner with over 15 years of experience
• Member of the Chinese Martial Arts Institute’s performance team
• Received professional training at Beijing, China
• Member of a joint performance team
• Former military service member who was the recipient of various awards and decorations to include Airman of the year 2012, and 2013, Texas Medal of Merit, and many more.
Coach Michael has a passionate outlook on life and has a fine eye for details. This has served him well in both martial arts and during his time in the military. Whether your child wants to become a champion, learn discipline, or just to have fun coach Michael will work with your child to achieve their goals.